scaa

Thread: The future

The future

Re: The future

I'm not so sure, if Ferrari, Aston, Rolls were to bring out a budget model I don't think it would help the exclusivity of the brand.
    The cables all tied with a cable tie round the headstock look terrible too.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Asteroids Champion! Space Invaders Champion! Breakout Champion! Moon Lander Champion! Zelda Invaders - Classic Champion! Sniper: Year Two Champion! Funny Buttons Champion! Flashman Champion! Skee Ball Champion! Gorlog Champion! Galaxians Champion! Spear Toss Champion! Street Fighter Champion! Pot Of Monkey 2 Champion! Magnet Towers Champion! GoldWell Champion! Duck Hunt 2: 2 Duck Shooting Champion! The Last Fight Champion! Skyfyre Champion! Ten Pin Bowling Champion! Galagon 2004 Champion! GI Joe Shadow Ascent Champion! Magma Mayhem Champion! Drunk Driver Championship Champion! SpaceMan Champion! Yeti Puzzlekick Champion! Graviton Champion! Froggster Champion! Monkey Run Champion! Bobulous Champion! Jewels Jack Champion! Donkey Kong Champion! Blob Popper Champion! Mario Adventure 2 Champion! Cursed Winds Champion! Notepad Invaders Champion! Alien Rescue Champion! Beach Ballin Champion! Gyroball Champion! Alien Attack Champion! Bomb Jack New Version Champion! Beat the Burglar Champion! Bricks Of Egypt Champion! Burger Time Champion! Berzerk Champion! Ninja Gaiden Champion! Commando Champion! Death Star Champion! Dead Frontier Night Three Champion! Caveman Champion! Bonus Pong Champion! De-Animator Champion! Zelda Mini Game - Cucca Hunt Champion! Scoobys Curse Of Anubis Champion! Vector Defender Champion! Cubex Champion! Resident Evil Apocalypse Champion! A Worm`s Life Champion! Castlevania - The Blood Way Champion! Delta Fighter Champion! Retroshoot Champion!

Quote Originally Posted by Steven View Post
    I'm not so sure, if Ferrari, Aston, Rolls were to bring out a budget model I don't think it would help the exclusivity of the brand.
    The cables all tied with a cable tie round the headstock look terrible too.
    ...........agreed!

Quote Originally Posted by Vtwin View Post
    ...........agreed!
    Gotta agree too !!! ffs why didnt they just put them all in a conduit to at least tidy that mess up ??

Is it a production or a prototype. These things will probably be attended to for full production models. As for the future you are looking at it, if it brings new blood in all the better who knows it might handle and stop!. Face it we are all dinosaurs long live H.D.

Quote Originally Posted by Inveraray Bob View Post
    Is it a production or a prototype. These things will probably be attended to for full production models. As for the future you are looking at it, if it brings new blood in all the better who knows it might handle and stop!. Face it we are all dinosaurs long live H.D.

Speak for yersell old boy

What I was trying to say was H. D. are still H. D. where Ferrari is owned by Fiat, Aston are owned by Ford and Rolls Royce are owned by Volkswagon. Other than that they would be history. Harley has to move with the times or become history as well. How many stock Harleys are out there!, we the owners are constantly changing things.

Stand still and you will be stood on.

Good point yes they are still HD, I just don't like small engined motorcycles and when they get into competing with the lower capacity manufacturers the only thing that will be better will be the badge.
    Which will no doubt attract a premium unjustified price.
    Last edited by Steven; 29-12-2013 at 04:25 PM.

Think of it like a fish take a bite at the worm and your hooked!!!! like we all are, after that price is just a number and we want a bigger better flashier one.

I like fish.............but I've stopped buying them, cos they are overpriced

Younger folk aren't daft they're well up specs etc. plus they like performance.
    Put a pig in a ball gown it'll still be a pig no matter what way you dress it up

Maybe this this is the way ahead a fully water cooled ElectraGlide

image.jpg

Just goes to show Harley's are not sh**e, as that floats!!!!!!!!