PDA

View Full Version : Gathering Ticket Rally Pack Deadline.

Skarecrow29
25-03-2014, 03:05 PM
Latest from CVH on the Gathering.

Clyde Valley H.O.G. Gathering Rally 2014 UPDATE:

*RALLY PACK DEADLINE - 31st MARCH *
Booked your tickets before March 31st? That means you'll qualify for your CVH Gathering Rally Pack including rally t-shirt, pin and more!
Tickets bought after March 31st will cost 30 and will NOT include a rally pack. If you've got buddies who haven't bought their ticket but are planning to come, make sure they get best value for money and get booking this week! And if you've not bought at all, now's the time!

*ACCOMMODATION*
Tickets selling very well and accommodation fast running out - please book now to avoid disappointment.

*3 NIGHTS LIVE ENTERTAINMENT*
All bands have been booked! We're very excited - watch this space and we'll reveal all over the coming weeks!

What you waiting for? Click the link below to buy your tickets now!

https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/the-gathering-2014-tickets-9256690009 (https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/the-gathering-2014-tickets-9256690009)

june the prune
26-03-2014, 11:23 AM
Already got ours.:D:D:cool: See you there!!!!!

Skarecrow29
28-03-2014, 12:52 PM
Hopefully the weather will be as good as last year, which made it a really good weekend.

Cheers

Scott

ronlaw
29-03-2014, 09:32 AM
hi scott got the ticket's there need to sort ot digs for me and the wee man cheers ron

Skarecrow29
29-03-2014, 10:27 AM
Big good to see you Ron, hope you're taking it easy and you're on the mend.

Accommodation is getting snapped up quick, not many lodges and Caravans left so get book sooner rather than later.

Cheers

Scott

ronlaw
29-03-2014, 04:30 PM
hi mate re taking it easy ive had to this time lucky to be here. get my trike next Friday cant wait re digs a bit to dear for me on site for just me and the wee man if you know any body to share that's needs two more for a lodge or caravan let me know. if not was going to get a b&b near by be good to ride with you and the guys again cheers ron
Big good to see you Ron, hope you're taking it easy and you're on the mend.

Accommodation is getting snapped up quick, not many lodges and Caravans left so get book sooner rather than later.

Cheers

Scott

Skarecrow29
30-03-2014, 12:59 PM
I'll let you know if I here of anything, you could also try Nuala at West Coast, I think she's going to try and put people with spare rooms in touch with people looking for rooms.

Cheers

Scott

ronlaw
30-03-2014, 10:07 PM
hi scott ok will bell her and take about it cheers ron
I'll let you know if I here of anything, you could also try Nuala at West Coast, I think she's going to try and put people with spare rooms in touch with people looking for rooms.

Cheers

Scott

Vtwin
02-04-2014, 10:19 PM
Looking forward tae it....................the bands will be great too!...........;)

june the prune
03-04-2014, 11:44 AM
HOOORAH!!!! party party party!!!:D

RamDez
03-04-2014, 02:41 PM
tickets purchased and lodge booked :)