PDA

View Full Version : ?????***Mystery Ride Out***?????

Vtwin
03-04-2013, 07:33 PM
Start Time: 20/04/2013 11:00
Title: Mystery Ride Out
Location: TBC - Meeting point to be announced nearer the time (it's a mystery)
Description:
Ride out to a mystery location! Location will be decided on the day depending on weather.

Event Type:
**Chapter only** **Chapter only****Chapter only****Chapter only**

ronlaw
03-04-2013, 08:25 PM
ok im up for that where you go i and the wee man follow cheers ron
Start Time: 20/04/2013 11:00
Title: Mystery Ride Out
Location: TBC - Meeting point to be announced nearer the time (it's a mystery)
Description:
Ride out to a mystery location! Location will be decided on the day depending on weather.

Event Type:
**Chapter only** **Chapter only****Chapter only****Chapter only**

The Guv
20-04-2013, 01:01 PM
This ride out has mysteriously vanished!

Vtwin
20-04-2013, 02:42 PM

..yeah!..................it's a mystery! :|

Vtwin
20-04-2013, 02:49 PM

......on FACEPLOOK page...

Ross Jamieson
Mystery run - Sat 20th April. As all of the Lothian based Road Captains, apart from Gordon Gee Sus Dickson and myself, are at HOT training and I'm busy this Saturday, there will be no mystery ride unless Gordon or someone else wants to arrange a meet 'n' ride.

Vtwin
20-04-2013, 02:50 PM
14:48 today on FACEPLOOK......

Alyson Jamieson
There is an issue with the Microsoft portal which hosts the Chapter website and until it is resolved, no updates can be made to the events on the website.

Unfortunately, the Webmaster has been otherwise engaged this week and has not been able to create a new website from scratch, which is the only solution to this issue. But I'm sure if he had been asked directly why there had been no updates, he would have been able to give the facts .....

The Guv
20-04-2013, 04:36 PM
Thanks for that Vtwin, some information at last.

When the website is having an issue surely there must be an easier way to keep us all up to date about scheduled ride outs that are cancelled because people are away or busy.

If only there was another website that we all have access to...

Lonerider
20-04-2013, 09:16 PM
Like the Dunedin Facebook page?

The - Troublemaker
21-04-2013, 03:35 AM
Thing is Richard, Ross has a busy business to run as well as run the Dunedin website and prob has other matters to attend to! As Frank says check the Dunedin FB site or if you don't have get in touch with another member who prob has. Like another committee member. Or use the telephone, simples :)

The Guv
21-04-2013, 09:00 AM
I don't want the job back but maybe we need a webmaster with more time for the post.
Not all of us are into Facebook but this site is ideal for keeping each other up to date when the Dunedin site is not being updated for whatever reason.

IainG
21-04-2013, 09:12 AM
A few Dunedin members turned up at EHD 11am and went for a mystery run....... dont have to wait around for something to be posted on a website to enable you to get out on the bike lol

The Guv
21-04-2013, 11:48 AM
It was a cracking day. I was biking all morning. A couple of hours at the bike school then a couple of hours of fun.

The - Troublemaker
21-04-2013, 12:07 PM
:D
A few Dunedin members turned up at EHD 11am and went for a mystery run....... dont have to wait around for something to be posted on a website to enable you to get out on the bike lol

Very true Iaiaiain, I can remember life BF(Before Faceboke) and tinternet, we kept in touch and went plenty rides, there's an open road and the sun shining-well slim chance but as long as its dry ;)

The - Troublemaker
21-04-2013, 12:10 PM
[QUOTE=The Guv;47332]I don't want the job back but maybe we need a webmaster with more time for the post.

Wasn't implying that Richard, but that Ross is a busy guy trying to do his best-just saying :)

RamDez
22-04-2013, 09:38 AM
ANYHOO

Some photos from the Mystery ride :)

http://www.scottishhd.com/forums/album.php?albumid=1271

RamDez
22-04-2013, 09:39 AM
and one of the photo's for those who canny be bothered clicking the link LOL

http://www.scottishhd.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=13649&d=1366619810