PDA

View Full Version : Visit to the Dick Vet & Guide Dogs for the Blind

Vtwin
17-04-2012, 06:27 PM
Start Time: 26/04/2012 17:30
Title: Visit to the Dick Vet & Guide Dogs for the Blind
Description: Visit to the Dick Vet then a run up to the Guide Dogs for the Blind Centre in Perth. Need to confirm numbers, so let Gordon know if you are going. George will contact the Venchie Centre to find out whether some of the kids would like to go.

Event Type: **********CHAPTER ONLY**********

Vtwin
17-04-2012, 06:30 PM
Don't think the time of 00:00 (midnight) is correct...........:rolleyes:

Will update the correct time when its posted on the chapter site.....;)

The - Troublemaker
17-04-2012, 06:56 PM
Joe, the guide dog site is based in Forfar, unless that's a different place?
cheersPaul

Vtwin
17-04-2012, 07:23 PM
Joe, the guide dog site is based in Forfar, unless that's a different place?
cheersPaul

...agreed Paul, been there many a time, working!

...can only go with the official chapter posting until they get it sorted!....;)

Saltire
17-04-2012, 09:48 PM
I have not been informed of the meeting place or departure point. The midnight time means no time set.

As there are a lot of organisers for different events, I can only update the site with info supplied.

Alyson, has just told me that Gordon Jamieson has posted on the Chapter FB page the departure point and time. I will add it on the Chapter website now.

In future, if any of you know more than what I have on the Chapter website, instead of just sharing it on ScottishHD or Facebook maybe you could let me know by emailing me at webmaster@dunedinhog.com. It will save a lot of confusion!

I don't have the time to keep trawling through posts to find out what is going on.

Departure time is 17:30 at Dreghorn Services - Edinburgh Bypass.

Vtwin
24-04-2012, 08:52 PM
Bump!...

...this is on 26/04/12 (Thursday)

Event Type: **********CHAPTER ONLY**********